22769 Casual Couture Designer's Wardrobe

22769 CASUAL COUTURE CINEMA SHOWOFF !!!

10:26 AMprazillo Lemon

...that another season for events are here again and as usual 22769 CASUAL COUTURE is always up to something different and great. I like the start of this :-) CINEMA is a fair where merchants get a theme and make something around that theme . 22769 theme is all about Action/Adventure.Check out their design for the theme .. awesome.. I am totally in love with it and I get to carry a snake on my shoulders wow.. thanks 22769 for making me a brave woman :-) !!





They also built a temple. I used the temple for my photo and it is a great piece to keep with a land impact 57.
CINEMA starts 13th October 2012 and will ends 31st October.
Website: http://hottiecooterati.com/


HUNTS!
Halloween is on our doors and the first creepy hunts hit 22769 ~ casual couture. The Case Of Praying Mary Hunt makes the start. This hunt is different, because you need a HUD for this one. And it is more an interactive story with riddles you have to solve until you finally get to the final destination to receive your award.
Learn all about this special adventure here:
http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/10/the-case-of-praying-mary-hunt-how-to.html



The third time the Runway Perfect Hunt is running, scarf for the ladies is the hunt item. As special hint for you: Check out the Nneka Dress carefully.

 

The new cycle of the Mens Department just has started and it is very autumn-ish. Feeling chilly because of wind and weather? Well good news is here: cozy parkas is prepared just for the guys. Four exclusive colors  are available at the Mens Dept for a reduced price and two more colors at the flagship store for the regular price. The Mens Dept runs the whole October.



WEARING WHAT?
Dress : 22769 ~ [femme] CINEMA Cobra Queen Dress Purple
Headwrap: 22769 ~ [femme] CINEMA Cobra Queen Headwrap Purple
Makeup and Snake :22769 ~ [femme] CINEMA Cobra Queen Snake and Freebie Makeup
Jewelry : F I N E S M I T H  JEWELRY moroccan bracelet SILVER
Lashes : F I N E S M I T H  Lashes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form