[ Glow ] studio CStar Skin

EARLY SHOPPING SPREE AT DAWN !!!

11:10 AMprazillo Lemon

…that I am not so much of an early shopper but today I decided to give myself some treat since it has been a while I did go out shopping and I must say that I have become a bit rusty since I barely login into second life and if I do, I just hit straight to work and blog and I am off.



Moreover those days of shopping has been taken over by Second Life market place and also this remind me, what happened to dancing in ball gown and awesome music - (something to think about) .Lately I have been seeing some really lovely blog post around and I think I will soon be having a great passion for decoration LOL.. that is if I can keep up because the blogs I do see are totally great and when I do start I will be an amateur for a long time because I can't build anything LOL, but all the same  lot of great stuffs are happening around and more and more I am loving this world.
Get ready for a lot to come !!!!



WEARING WHAT?
Dress : MONS / TieNeck Mini Dress - Mesh(TDRblue) NEW
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE PLATFORM
Hand Bag : Miamai_Mesh Traveller  Bag Color Block
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Kumi Mesh Hair - Blacks
Skin: cStar Limited - Madison - Cedar Beige
Eyes : cStar - Doll Eyes - 07
Bracelet : [ glow ] studio Souvenir Bracelet Gold TDRblue NEW
Nails ::: PM :: Silver Prim Nails by PurpleMoon

Shopping Bags and Poses : Di's Opera - Almost 6pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form