[ROCKBERRY] Designer's Wardrobe

[ROCKBERRY] Skyler Halloween Group Gift and Glamour Eyes !!!

10:14 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I have been having a hard time with getting my inventory organised, as a result of the issues of me not been able to receive IM and inventory object when I am offline. I am unable to receive objects when sent offline but read my offline messages through  email. I do hope this get sorted out fast.

Meanwhile I had this gorgeous Halloween group gift in my inventory, didn't notice it was there until I was doing some clean up and it is a gorgeous skin and available as a group gift at [ROCKBERRY]. Hurry over and go get this lovely gift before it is taken down.



And also check with the Glamour eyes also from ROCKBERRY. Simple and perfect and it comes in a lot of different colors and sizes for big and small. And don't miss out on the lucky chair and lucky boards with great free skins!!!.


WEARING WHAT?
Skin : [ROCKBERRY] Skyler Halloween GG 2012
Hair : ::Exile:: Ready To Go: Naturals
Tops : [AUX] Slouchy Top 2fer - Dressing Room Blue
Jeans : {MoYaz} Mia Mesh Skinny Jeans - Basic Collection Light Blue
Shoes : N-core LULU - Black

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form