AKERUKA BLISS COUTURE

House of Beningborough - Black Swan

9:13 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I have been wearing one of the items on special offer called Black Swan for 2weeks now, never had time to blog about it and most especially I have received lot of nice comments about the gown, since I am currently modelling at HOUSE OF BENINGBOROUGH, I decided to get some photo shot and blog about it , here it is for everyone to see  and good news it is still currently on sales for 295L and available also in white .. Hurry to get it before it is taken off.

PS .. Lot of special offers are also available and free gifts!!




WEARING WHAT?
Dress : House of Beningborough Black Swan
Face Mask : !HT COUTURE LACE MASK
Earrings, Ring and Nails  : F I N E S M I T H 
Hair : !*Bliss Hair*! Mandy Hair (Vanille/Caviar)
Eye : cStar Doll Eye
Skin : AKERUKA Meg skin skin *green mk for Dressing Room Blue
Shoes : N-core COQUETTE Glitter Edition

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form