[ Glow ] studio Designer's Wardrobe

My Second Life Fun Moments Just Began !!!

8:01 AMprazillo Lemon

...that of late I have been making new friends and I have been doing things and seeing places I have never noticed in Second Life. Yesterday I was playing a game of greed in Second Life and it was so interesting. I never knew that I would be so greedy but somehow the game hated me LOL.


It is so much fun having nice friends and getting to know some new places. I will sure be exploring Second Life more!.
This was my casual look for yesterday, though I didn't have the time to blog about it yesterday so I am showing it off today. Most items were from the dressing room which I had earlier.


This skin from YS & YS, I really love.. it gave me that little innocent girl look and it comes with lot of options. Skin with teeth, freckles, lashes etc . And the beautiful corset from glow studio as well as the jeans from AUX are my most favorite.. 
Okay I am off now and as we start the new week I wish everyone a great and stress free week. Luv


WEARING WHAT ?
Skin : *YS & YS* Skin Milena Light  "Tdr"
Corset : [ glow ] Studio Vintage Corset purple
Jeans: [AUX] Ombre Skinny Jeans - TDR Blue
Nails : F I N E S M I T H Nails - French Pink
Ear cuff : [ glow ] studio - Precious Bubbles Ear Cuff gold (R)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio Shells  Necklace Sands
Bangles :  Danielle 2012_Nov Gold Bangles 
Hair : "LoQ Hair" Vanilla Tart - Black
Bag : MONS / Lady Lumen Shoulder Bag -lime&purple
Flats: TDR Blue Special - Flats MESH (green tea)
Poses : -.label motion.- Mix TDRB

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form