aDiva Couture Al Vulo Skin

100% Casual and Chic !!!

6:37 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I had an argument with a friend who said 90% of my outfits where always formal and I totally disagree because most of my errands in Second Life, I wore casuals but when asked to style myself in a new casual outfit bought this week or weeks before, I couldn't because I didn't buy any last week or the week before.. but I bought lot of dresses, shoes, hairs, makeups,skins lol. That was kind of disappointing anyways.


Talking about casuals, Anne of aDiva Couture by the way is doing lot of mesh outfits and she only sent them out in her group for members to see how good the outfits are.. though she doesn't sell in-world anymore and she also hasn't placed the items in marketplace but she is doing really really lovely items and I just had to show off this one she sent out today! I really love the short skirt more bring out the sexiness in me :-). You can still check some of her old items here at the marketplace.

Now I can score myself 100% LOL.



WEARING WHAT?
First Picture
Mini Skirt : aDiva couture Leather Mini  Skirt
Skin : :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Aisha ] - [ Candy Porcelain TDR ]
Top : aDiva couture Slouchy Top
Tote : aDiva couture Leather Tote
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Lumi Mesh Hair - Blacks

Second Picture
2nd Outfit : 
Boots: TDR Fusion Opening Special Boots
Dress : [Cynful] Strapless Dress - Gold (tdrf)
Skin : Essences - Tuesday *the last kiss*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Valerie2 Mesh Hair - Blacks
3rd Outfit :
Outfit : aDiva couture Jeans Skirt and Slouchy Top
Shoes: N-core LULU Black
4th Outfit :
Jeans: [AUX] Belted Flairs - Black Skull
Top: Ricielli Mesh - Cardigan Designers Patterns set
Bikini Top: *BOOM* Ellio Bikini Chevron (electric blue/barbie) with applier
Skin :Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 02
Hair: ::Exile:: I Will Wait: Naturals
Eye makeup: MONS / Makeups - Miracle Eyeshadow
Shoes: N-core Eloise "One Voice" Edition (Black)
Nails :F I N E S M I T H FRENCH NAILS

Poses : .Label motion.- mix for TDR Fusion & Manifeste

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form