Collabor88 Designer's Wardrobe

Living Life the Vivacious Way !!!

2:20 PMprazillo Lemon

...that some times one feel low and other times one feels high.. but nothing like a moment when you feel more like a star. A lot has happened in our lives but that moment when you always feel like you a star is worth every thing.
Today is that moment for me and I decided to get dressed to express how much of a star I wanna feel.  This strapless chic and vivacious short cocktail dress will definitely boasts your ego. The A-line skirt add volume to the outfit and ensure you are looking lovely while adding some feminine accent.


Finish off this look with these gorgeous, stunning and unique piece which is a combination of earrings, necklace and bracelet from F I N E S M I T H  called NES which is a must have accessory for your fashionista look and is sure to add gleam with an unparalleled brilliance. 


WEARING WHAT? 
Jewelry : F I N E S M I T H NES AMETHYST (New Release)
Nails : CCD - Long Nails + Ring - Magnifique - Bordeaux
Dress: Ingenue :: Metallisk :: Ebon (Collabor88 New Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Petal edition - Melodia (Group Gift)
Hair : TuTy's ADORABLE - Updo hairstyle - BLACK
Shoes: N-core LULU "Black"
Poses : Manifeste

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form