aDiva Couture Al Vulo Skin

MoYaz - Sydney Mesh desert boots !!!

1:29 PMprazillo Lemon

...that Real Life has been a roller coaster these past few days especially with the holidays and works, too stressful when we have to struggle with the holiday and still keep at work.I do treasure those moments when I am most quie and that sometimes happens when I log into Second Life just relaxing and listening to good music.I use second life for relaxation sometimes and it so soothing.



MoYaz has released these gorgeous Sydney Mesh desert boots which I havent been able to take off my legs,,just the perfect items for this season , great with jeans, leggings and which ensure you are feeling all warm and cozy.These boots are also available in other lovely colors.
MoYaz is available both inworld and marketplace.



The dressing room fusion has just been updated with new stuffs and I am loving the fusion, lot of new designers and awesome items. I am wearing a nice sweat dress from BOOM and nice skin from Al Vulo with lot of lovely makeup and lovely stuffs.



WEARING WHAT?
Boots: Sydney Mesh desert boots ~ Hazelnut
Ring : F I N E S M I T H - Kirin's poem brown- RING
Dress : *BOOM* Oslo Baggy Sweater Dress CANARY
Eye Makeup : MONS / Makeups - Miracle Eyeshadow TDR
Hair :Wasabi Pills/ Valerie2 Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Skin: AL Vulo !- Jade 2 * Exotic Voyage Olive Tdr Exclusive
Jeans : *Fishy Strawberry* Metal Foil Jeans ( PAST WITH LOVE FROM)
Leg Warmer : aDiva couture Alissa Legwarmer Moss
Nails : F I N E S M I T H FRENCH NAILS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form