Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Unique Angel With Style by F I N E S M I T H PAPIYRON & G&T Creations SNOWFLAKE ICE GOWN !!!

8:59 PMprazillo Lemon

...that what a better way to start the new year blog with a very fascinating and illusionist post.
I am particularly happy with the choice for the first post of the year and I did make a lot of plans last year to get so much done but didnt think I achieved much but one of my greatest desire was to improve on my photos so I can be like the SKIP of second life, well I dont think I achieved that ( kind of sad) but dont worry I will gradually get there :-)


My first post this year is among two of  the designers in SL I really love, F I N E S M I T H and G&T CREATIONS and both have such perfect item to start my new year post.
From F I N E S M I T H is this very stylish and amazing piece called PAPIYON which I just fell in love with the moment I set my eyes on, it comes with this daring and gorgeous sets of earring , necklace, bracelet, ring and the wings :-) I love love love !!! .. and this sets will definetely make you a unique angel with style .


To match this gorgeous set, I am wearing this tasteful and lovely gown from G&T CREATIONS called  the Snowflake Ice Gown  which is a classy choice for any luxurious appearance. The lacey bodice is body conscious and features flattering lace embellishments. The full-length, sheer tulle skirt completes this daring style.

WEARING WHAT?
Gown : G&T Creations Snowflakes Ice Gown
Jewelry Set : F I N E S M I T H Papiyon Silver
Skin : Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Frostbite
Feet : N-Core Feet
Hair : !VA! Tiffany's Blacks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form