Designer's Wardrobe Diary

N-CORE CUORE Pink Floral - GROUP GIFT

10:54 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I have been meaning to blog this items for days but Second Life hasn't been a good friend to me. Either I am facing issues with not rezzing properly or my inventory doesn't load well.. but today I decided to just let go of Second Life  and give you all a glimpse of the lovely item that is up as this month group gift.

N-core New Group Gift! CUORE "Pink Floral"


From N-CORE comes the pink floral Cuore heels as the group gift for the month, wow Ladies this is a perfect gift for the month and will look gorgeous with your outfit which is sure to brighten and spice up your look. Ladies take the next available taxi to N-core and pick up this lovely heels.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form