AUX Collabor88

Styling with the Fancy Buck Off Sleeves tattoo by !cStar Limited !!!

9:32 AMprazillo Lemon

...that I have been a great admirer of tattoos and never had a single tattoo on me. I just felt I never know how to pull it off but cStar Limited has been releasing these awesome tattoos that I just knew I had to try my hands at pulling these off. I did a previous post on cStar wearing the Aeon Tattoo this time I am wearing the Buck Off Sleeves tattoo.
I asked lot of friends what kind of outfit is perfect to wear with a sleeve tattoo, 95% says jeans and a sleeveless loose top others say ghetto or funk style will do :-).
With the !cStar Limited - Buck Off Sleeves tattoo, I decided to style totally different from what my friends suggested which is wearing  a short fit and flare dress from aux that comes with the peter pan collar and hair from D!va. I hope I pulled this off and didn't disappoint :-). Happy Weekend !!

!cStar Limited - Buck Off Sleeves Tattoo

Style is a way to say WHO YOU ARE without having to speak "
                                                                                 ......  Rachel Zoe

WEARING WHAT?
Tattoo : !cStar Limited - Buck Off Sleeves Tattoo
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica (Collabor88 New)
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Layla" (Red amber)
Dress : [aux]Studded Cocktail - Plum (Collabor88 New)
Hand : Slink Avatar Hand Relax
Poses : Ma Vie Poses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form