*LODE* Hat Designer's Wardrobe

*Living Imagination* Wonderland

10:41 AMprazillo Lemon

...that I have been having issues with my laptop been able to launch Photoshop, once I start my Photoshop my system goes off.. I cant figure out what the issue is yet. For the main time I am stuck with picmonkey which is a good tool for quick editing and retouching.

Living Imagination Wonderland

Today item is from Living Imagination.. I have had this outfit for days but just fooling around with wearing only the pants and the top.. For a special Sunday look with less effort,I am showing off the entire items. Hope you like it .

Living Imagination Wonderland3

Happy Sunday everyone!


WEARING WHAT?
Outfit : *Living Imagination* Wonderland
Hats : *LODE* Hat - Nikola
Skin : -Glam Affair - Vera skin - America - FLF
Hands  : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female
Hair : (epoque hair) Tied Up - Monochrome
Poses : Ma Vie Poses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form