*LODE* Hat =DeLa*=

With a Grateful and Thankful Heart I am Thankful for ...

7:09 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I asked some friends on Friday how was their thanksgiving, and most responded saying "We don't celebrate Thanksgiving like the Americans". This statement made me sit back and wonder if it was only the Americans that are Thankful?

I am thankful for ....

 ...that I asked some friends on Friday how was their thanksgiving, and most responded saying "We don't celebrate Thanksgiving like the Americans". This statement made me sit back and wonder if it was only the Americans that are Thankful?
In my country Nigeria we don't have such holiday or celebration but I have always grown up to know that everyday I need to be thankful for everything, for life, health, peace, friendship etc considering what is happening around the world, We all should just be thankful.

Thankful Heart... I am thankful for...

I joined Second Life in 2008 and since that period I am thankful for a lot of things.
I am thankful for meeting lot of good friends especially Bette who always is there to talk me out of my quiet and reserved mood and makes me laugh most of the times, always willing to help me build or do anything I cant do, I really appreciate her a lot.
I am thankful for learning new things, Photoshop etc and if one is a manager  or engaged in one job or the other in Second life, you learn the responsibility of managing others like you would in real Life.
I am most thankful for all the designers in second life, I cant make anything here in Second Life so I really appreciate them, those who give items to me to blog and those who I simply buy their stuffs, none of these would have happen without them.
I am most thankful to all my viewers who take the time to read my post even when I am in transition showing off my weakness and struggle and yet still glued and help increase my views I say BIG THANKS.
I am especially thankful for those who have constantly pissed me off in Second life, Ziggy mostly who sometimes have racist argument with me.
I am grateful and thankful for each and every experience and lastly I am thankful for  meeting and joining this wonderful world.Over the years, it has had a huge impact in my life both here in Second Life and in real Life.. I must say the Love displayed here  is awesome and mind blowing.

                                                               ... from a Thankful Hearts.


WEARING WHAT?
Heels : N-Core Cuore 
Hat : *LODE* Hat - Imperia [black]
HandBag : BeloD - Leather HandBag - CROCO 
Hair : =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mango" 
Coat : coldLogic coat - davis.jade 
Skin : THESKINSHOP (07) (SKIN) 'Porsha'
Pose : Manifeste Poses.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form