22769 ~ [bauwerk] Apple Fall

Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. ― Mark Twain

6:22 PMprazillo Lemon


Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. ― Mark Twain


I finally installed Firestorm 4.7.3 (47323) release, though I was still crashing after doing a clean install and crashing every time I teleport or rezz item or even see myself, I just felt hmm.. yesterday wasn't my day and I logged off.

Today I decided to give it a try and see what comes out of it and I must say it was very stable and great, I was able to teleport, rezz items and see myself better for the first times in weeks. That is not only the excitement I got, after setting the scene for my blog post, I usually play around with different photo shot and angles to see which I prefer only to see the Second Life Snapshot screen now comes with a filter option yooohooooo.

Firestorm Snapshot Filters

That was the most exciting discovery for me and I did play with some of the filters.  The one I really liked and which didn't take so much out of my photo shot was the Blown Highlight, others are great such as the Sephia, Lens Flare etc. People who love to take pictures would love this feature so so much. Am surely going to be having lot of fun and I guess others bloggers and photographers are going to love this features..


Today I decide to show off some home decor, 22769 ~ Bauwerk release these lovely set for the Love to Decorate - The Event and I love this set so much and didn't want to take so much from. This set is available for the event from August 10th - September 10th, 2015

Scene
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Paris Coffee Table Chair White
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Paris Table Lamp
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Vintage Letter Box
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Cafe Au Lait
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Paris Coffee Table Books
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Postcards from Paris
Apple Fall Gilt Frame (Sea Campion Study)
Scarlet Creative Tree Tops House




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form