BehaviorBody Cremosas

SOMETHING there is that doesn't love a wall ...Mending Walls by Robert Frost

7:26 PMprazillo Lemon


SOMETHING there is that doesn't love a wall ...Mending Walls by Robert Frost


The newest Firestorm  4.7.3.47323 release is here, hopefully this new release should provide better performance than the previous one and I hope and pray that I stop crashing at every photo shot, teleporting and no more contact list going offline.Really keeping my fingers crossed for this latest update and hope for a blissful Second Life.

I have this outfit I have been wearing for days that finally rezzed fully today and I love it so much, it is the new release from CREMOSAS called Sophia, which is a perfect piece for a night out with your girlfriends or that special one. I love the simplicity and the fact that it can be matched with any accessories. I haven’t been wearing so much accessories these day I need to opt my accessories collection.

The outfit is available in 8 colors and you will love each color piece. Ensure to go pick a demo




Outfit  ::CREMOSAS Dress Mesh Sophia + HUD 8 Colors ::
Hair : [Entwined] Naomi - Naturals 
 House : Scarlet Creative -Tree Gazer @ Collabor88 Aug15


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form