aDiva Couture AMITOMO

Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi

6:10 PMprazillo Lemon


Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi

As a blogger we are expected to bring out the best in an outfit and show off the good quality,there are times when we also struggle to get things right. I am not writing this post in a bad way but all weekend I have been trying different styling for this outfit. It is a great piece, nice cropped top and lovely jeans which comes with beautiful textures for both the cardigan top and the jeans but I had a great deal of issues  trying to accessories this outfit either with a jacket and  when I tried taking photos in Second Life with different hair styles and the accessories,  I kept seeing the outfit as transparent. Showing off my breast and making the hair transparent. It was very exhausting because I tried a dozen hairs, poses and still transparent.

Finally I was able to style this and get a good photo which is not to my best, but as I am already exhausted, I do hope this photo send out the desired message still.

WEARING WHAT?
Outfit : AvaGirl - Macee - Crazy Back to School Special
Shoe: aDiva Doll Flower Sneakers TMP+Slink + Maitreya Bare Feet Addon
Bracelet: SF Athena Charm Bracelet Crazy Back To School Event
Hair : Blues. Naiesli - Naturals 2
Sweater: AMITOMO.Corrugated sleeveless top + high waist shorts SET2
Pose : Label Motion

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form