DANIELLE Group Gift

I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars. ― Stephenie Meyer

8:00 PMprazillo Lemon


“I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.” ― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight

These past days I have been feeling so down, not in a sick way but that mood when you feel all alone, in the dark and these are the periods I call solitude. Today I decided to get out of it, and get some inspiration from my favorite sim (Whispering Wind). I dont know but that Sim always makes me feel at peace. Guess it the calmness ..


With all darkness, sad moment, comes the light even though it so little but it does bring great hope to see that light, that why I always love this line from the twilight book

“I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.”
                                                    ― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight


WEARING WHAT ?
Outfit : DANIELLE  Jenny Group Gift Sep_2015
Hair : Truth Lolita
Location : Whispering Wind
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form