BYRNE Envogue Hair

When One Door Closes, Open Another Door... There is always a Door to Open ...

12:01 PMprazillo Lemon


When One Door Closes, Open Another Door... There is always a Door to Open ...

I haven't been feeling good lately, reason why no post and lot of great events out there which I have been missing. Hopefully I will try to catch up with them and keep you all updated..

I wore this outfit from BYRNE and it was really lovely, I am in love with the high neck and crop top which matches so well with the hi-lo skirts. I decided to match it with my N-core Aubry boots which was perfect for this outfit and perfect for the season.

It is not always all rosy everyday but we always try to maintain a smile even in our toughest moment... but a friend told me something "When One Door Closes, Open Another Door... There is always a Door to Open"

WEARING WHAT?
Outfit : (BYRNE) Catarina Outfit-Poncho & Skirt-Red @ Fashion Limited.
Ring : ieQED irina.ring.set.bronze
Hair : [enVOGUE] - HAIR Britney
Shoes : N-core AUBRY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form