Collabor88 Del May Poses

“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” ― Mark Twain

9:15 PMprazillo Lemon



Situation do happen when your friends all suddenly seem to turn their backs against you, not because you wronged them but they may be having a lot on their minds at the moment. This quote made me realize, we all do have our dark sides and how soon we come out of it shiny is all that matters.
Heels been worn on the post is called Tiffany and the moment I set my eyes on these I was in Love.. Yet another gorgeous item from N-core, available in various stones and it is available at Collabor88. That brings me to the fact that Collabor88 is still damn full for over 6days and I am not able to get in.. Grrrrrrr. We just keep trying until I am exhausted and hope it doesn't be like this for the entire event.

WEARING WHAT?
Heels : N-Core TIFFANY @ Collabor88 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heels/87/127/23
Top : The Secret Store - Carmen Midkini/Top - Coal
Pant : The Secret Store - Carmen Midkini/Bottom - Coal
Hair : +Spellbound+ Asylum (Halloween Gift) // Grimoire
Pose : DM Cool Sit

0 comments

Contact Form