[RA] #fearofplainbackground/

“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” Coco Chanel

10:09 AMprazillo Lemon


With Fashion photography, I see a lot of plain background on the models and it look so gorgeous but I am so afraid to really take one because of the thought of imperfection while others feel not much work done on the photo.Well I decided to give it a try again and to get that little fear out of the way and be courageous and step into the plain background field and I do hope I did a good job with it. That's enough said for #fearofplainbackground/

Lot of newness in this post, First this outfit with jacket, sweater and pants are from PREY and I totally love this look, gave me that tomboyish look while been sexy. I decided to go with the Del May pose to show off some swag lol. N-core also released these new Grace Summer heels and good news this is another Fatpack special offer for 199Ls. Hurry and get these lovely items.
Link to the items used are shown below


WEARING WHAT?
Complete Outfit : Steele - PREY
Heels : GRACE Summer - N-core
Hair : Romy Hair - [RA]
Ring L : Copper wire ring - [ kunst ]
Ring R : dream.ring.set- ieQED
Pose : Fragmented - DM

0 comments

Contact Form