Gelese Giano Mesh Clothings

“You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.” ― William Faulkner

9:40 PMprazillo Lemon



This Outfit worn is called NOVA TX from Gelese Giano,earlier days in Second Life, she use to be one of the good designers.Recently she has been trying to make that transition from system clothes to Mesh outfits, yesterday she sent me an outfit to demo for her , I just couldn't wear it even though she said it was Maitreya enabled, we spent some time testing the Omega hud applier and Omega relay and finally I was able to wear. Personally I am not a fan of Omega clothings because there are the modified prim skirts i.e the skirt panel with appliers and it is so difficult to rezz once the applier is worn. But inorder to support my friend I decided to take this photoshot as a way of encouraging her to get there and do better since she is so damn determined.

Outfit : NOVA TX by Gelese Giano

0 comments

Contact Form